The photos are the one thing that will last forever! My job of capturing your most precious moments is not taken lightly and is such an honor for me! This is why I consider my packages a once in a lifetime investment, because these moments only happen once! When you invest in my packages, you’re investing in not only a photographer who dedicates herself to capturing the most timeless and unforgettable moments, but you are investing in someone who is in your corner with you, someone who truly has your best interest in mind, and someone just as excited about celebrating your day as you are!
I am not just a photographer, I am a memory keeper.
Idaho and the PNW have recently become my new home and my goodness am I in love with this tiny corner of the country, so anytime I get to capture a wedding day close to home it is a special moment! There is so much more here in Idaho and the PNW than people realize and I am so excited to capture all of the precious love stories it holds!
Traveling to a destination for my clients is something I live for! There is nothing quite like exploring a new place or going back to a special place to capture a love story within it! My love of traveling runs deeper than just photography, so when the two come together - there is nothing that makes me more excited!
Whether it is an anniversary, engagements, or just because, couples sessions are such a fun experience! We will go to a location that inspires you, frolic through the terrain, laugh a ton, and ultimately have the best time capturing magical moments together!
After we have chatted, know we are a good fit, and you have picked your package, I will send over everything to finalize your date on my calendar! Once the contract is signed and retainer paid, you will be secured on my calendar and we can start dreaming up ideas for amazing memories together!
Send me all the details so we can begin chatting!
I want to get to know your love story, your dreams, and your vision for your day! Once I have received your inquiry, we can start chatting about everything together and head towards next steps!
Yes to both of these! Typically when I receive an inquiry, I will send over my packages for you to look over and then we will hop on a call and chat through the details of your wedding and any packages that you are interested in and together we can decide what is going to fit your day the best! As for timeline building, yes, for every wedding/elopement day, I create a photo timeline based on all the aspects of your day and how much time we will need for each section of the day. I will also use your planner's timeline / collaborate with them to make sure our timelines compliment each other and work together for a smooth day!
Yes, my business is fully insured!
The only artificial lighting you would see from me on your day would be my on camera flash. I pride myself on being a “natural light” photographer which means I embrace light as it is because, to me, it makes your photos look more organic and real. That being said, I will always have a flash on hand to help in those dark spaces and/or at the reception to make sure I have plenty of light to capture those moments.
I don’t do any type of editing that alters the way that you naturally look (altering size, color, height, etc), that being said, if you have a pimple or scratch or something of that nature, removing that is a part of my editing process.
About 85% of the work I share is real, authentic weddings, but the other 15% is beautiful and carefully curated styled shoots. That being said, I have captured over 100 weddings in my last 7 years of doing this and sometimes styled shoots are just a way to let myself get creative and try new things so that I can be better prepared for new styles, trends, and even better at the craft for my clients!
Yes, I backup my photos to two cards per camera while shooting, I upload them all to a harddrive the night of the shoot/wedding, they get uploaded to a cloud system, and I have another harddrive that is stationary that holds all of my photos. For cameras, I use two Nikon z6ii with dual card slots.
For a session turnaround time is 2-3 weeks
For a wedding or elopement turnaround time is 6-8 weeks
You will receive your sneaks and your full gallery through an online gallery called PASS Gallery. Here you will be able to download, post, share, and print